Sunday 6 December 2015

Autobiography

My name is Ziauddin Prince and I am a Freelancer who cares the value of time, think smartly & work smartly and always deliver the work on time. My aim is to make my buyer Happy through my job performance. If you are looking for SEO e.g. Keyword Research & Analysis, Anchor Text, Back Linking, Site Optimization etc, I think, I am the Right Person for you as a Trusted Freelancer.
As my parents were in The National Defense Service, I have completed SSC from Bangladesh Navy School, Dhaka and HSC from Adamjee Cantonment College, Dhaka. And, later on, I have completed my graduation - B.S. in Textile Engineering from Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, Dhaka.

Adamjee Cantonment College, Dhaka
Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, Dhaka

I speak fluently English, Hindi and Bangla.

Specialties

SEO, Product Innovation, Business Development, Data Entry, Graphics Design

Suggestion

Please read my another post regarding How to become a Successful Freelancer


No comments:

Post a Comment